background

Friday, October 14, 2011

Show Season is Here!

Unfortunately, I have neglected my blog lately because I have been crafting like crazy for 3 upcoming craft shows this fall!  The first one I am doing is this weekend and I am really excited about it!  It is the Webb School Arts and Crafts Festival in Bell Buckle, TN.  Yes, Bell Buckle is the place I did a show in June and yes it was the one that got rained out after we were already there and all set up, but with a clear forecast we are hoping for the best!  I was kind of discouraged about the last one getting rained out, but Daniel and my family and friends have been such an encouragement to me!

If you are in the Nashville area and want something to do this weekend, come check out the festival!  It is from 9-5 Saturday and 9-4 Sunday.

I have some pics and tutorials ready and hope to post them soon along with an update about the show this weekend! 

Happy Weekend!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment