background

Monday, October 17, 2011

Webb School Arts and Crafts Festival: Bell Buckle, TN

This weekend was my first craft show of the Fall and one of my first craft shows ever.  It was in Bell Buckle, TN, a quaint, charming little town about an hour southeast of Nashville. 

God truly blessed us with some amazing weather all weekend!  It couldn't have been more beautiful.  The weekend went really well and I was happy with the sales and contacts I was able to make.  I have to take a minute to brag on my hubby too!  He was absolutely amazing all weekend and insisted on being there to support me.  And I have to tell you that growing up, he never in a million years thought he would be going to or much less working a craft fair, but not once did he complain.  He also made his popular marshmallow shooters and sold about 50 of them! :)

Some of our friends came down from Nashville on Saturday and Sunday to hang out and it meant so much that they came! 

I took some pics of my booth to share with you.  Keep in mind I am new at all this and trying to figure out how to display everything and be efficient with my space and keep my costs low.  Hope you enjoy!  If you have any suggestions please let me know!  I plan to post a new tutorial later today so stay tuned!












Thanks!
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. It all looks so great Ashley! Wish we could have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Chelsea! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete