background

Monday, May 21, 2012

Barn Sale Recap

If you have liked Claudie Belle Designs on facebook, you probably saw me post a lot about The Strawberry Patch Barn Sale I did about a month ago!  Things have been crazy around here and I am just getting around to posting a recap!  The Barn Sale was absolutely wonderful and the best show I have ever been a part of!  I want to send a big thanks out to Christy over at The Strawberry Patch who made it all happen!  The venue was an adorable barn out in the country in Hartsville, TN.  I wanted to share a few pics of my booth from that weekend:








Not only was it a great show, but I got to hang out with two of my favorite junk-lovin' girls!


Also, go ahead and mark your calendars for the Strawberry Patch Fall Barn Sale in September!



This past weekend I went with my friends, Cindy and Jamey to the second longest yard sale in TN, The Highway 52 Sale and let me tell you, it was a Junker's paradise!  I will catch you up on that action very soon! 


Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment