background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Found a fun linky party over at this kind of love for all the things that I'm loving on this wonderful Wednesday!

I'm loving my new blog header that Leisha over at We Are the Sheppards made for me!



I'm loving my Fantasy Football Team, Easy Breesy Covergirl!


This is my third year to play Fantasy Football and I love it!  The first football season after we got married, Daniel's team needed an extra so I kind of reluctantly agreed to play but Daniel knew what he was doing because I was soon wanting to watch all of the NFL games to keep up with how my team was doing!  I always have and always will love college sports better, but having a fantasy team makes watching the NFL a lot of fun!  And this year I was lucky enough to get my favorite QB, Drew Brees on both of my teams!

I'm loving that the holidays are just around the corner because that means lots of family time!  Living far away makes the time we get with our friends and family at home that much sweeter!






Im loving the friendly folks at our Home Depot!  Yesterday, I went to go buy some lumber supplies for a bunch of frames that I am making and everyone was extremely nice and helpful!  I needed a huge sheet of plywood cut down into smaller squares and they were more than happy to help, took their time, and measured everything to the T!  Thank you Hundred Oaks Home Depot!


I'm loving that God always has a plan even when I can't see it and that He is faithful through and though!

Lastly, I'm loving my sweet, handsome hubby!

What are you loving today?


Ashley :)


2 comments:

  1. That last picture is beautiful!

    I'm loving this gorgeous weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my most favorite heart friends pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete