background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introducing. . . Nap Mat Covers

It's the end of July and school is just around the corner once again!  A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine asked if I knew of anyone who made covers for the nap mats that a lot of the kiddos use in preschool and kindergarten.  I searched the Web for a tutorial and could not find one for the kind I was wanting to make.  After looking at some different variations, I decided to try to make a pattern myself. 

I was really pleased with how it turned out so I wanted to share my new product with you!  The cover fits a standard 1inch thick nap mat that can be purchased at Wal-Mart or wherever you buy school supplies.  It slips over the mat and attaches with velcro so it can be easily removed and thrown into the washer. 

 Attached handles and straps make carrying much easier.
Custom monogram available!


 
Comes with matching pillowcase that fits a travel size pillow.


 My new sew in fabric tags!

Thanks for reading!

with love,
Ashley :)




No comments:

Post a Comment