background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bridesmaid Gifts: Jewelry Rolls & Personalized Button Downs

Laura and Rob (our friends that we went to college with in Texas but didn't get to know better until we all ended up in Nashville) tied the knot right at a month ago!  They had a beautiful wedding and Laura was a gorgeous bride! 

Several months ago, Laura asked me if I would be interested in making her bridesmaid gifts and I was thrilled!  We decided on travel jewelry rolls and made a trip to JoAnn's to pick out the fabric together.  I got to monogram some really cute button down shirts for the wedding party as well and I wanted to share these with you!

The front, tied closed with a ribbon that is attached

The back, where the ribbon wraps around

This inside: ring bar, regular pocket, zipper pocket

Close up of the ring bar that snaps closed to hold rings on

Close up of the embroidered name patch

Whole set: Bride and Wedding Party



Personalized Button Downs


Lovely Bridesmaids sporting their shirts

I was so honored that Laura asked me to participate in her special day by doing what I love to do:  sew and craft!  I was pretty happy with how these turned out and will be adding them to my Etsy shop and will begin taking custom group gift orders for bridesmaid gifts or whatever you may need! 

Ashley :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice article and great knowledge. I love this story and enjoy with your words!
    jewelry for bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete